About integrations for 8x8 Meet
8x8 Meet offers integration with widely-used calendar applications, such as Google Calendar and Microsoft Office 365. Combine the convenience of your usual calendar application with the capabilities of 8x8 Meet, and make it easier than ever to collaborate with your colleagues!
Schedule 8x8 Meet directly from Google Calendar, Office 365, and Microsoft Outlook using their respective 8x8 Meet plug-ins.
For details on the 8x8 Work for Google Calendar Chrome extension, refer to how you can:
- Get an overview on integration with Google Calendar.
- Install the Google Calendar Chrome extension.
- Create meetings with the Google Calendar Chrome extension.
For details on the 8x8 Work for Office 365 plug-in, refer to how you can:
- Get an overview on integration with Office 365.
- Install the Office 365 plug-in.
- Create meetings with the Office 365 plug-in.
For details on the 8x8 Work for Outlook plug-in, refer to how you can:
- Get an overview on integration with Outlook.
- Install the Outlook plug-in.
Important: In order for 8x8 Microsoft Integration to function, ensure that you are using the appropriate plug-ins:
-Download version 6.1.2 of the plug-in for calling with Skype for Business.
-Download version 6.0 of the plug-ins for meetings with Outlook and calling with Outlook.