Overview: integrate with Google Calendar
8x8 Meet users are able to schedule meetings directly from Google Calendar by installing the 8x8 Work for Google Calendar Chrome extension. This extension allows users to better coordinate with colleagues by creating and updating 8x8 meetings via Google Calendar, and the closer integration with Gmail means that organizing meetings is easier than ever.
- Via Google Calendar, access the availability of your colleagues while scheduling the meeting, and secure their RSVP status.
- Schedule and join meetings directly from Google Calendar on any computer, allowing you to host and access meetings from anywhere.
- For additional capabilities of 8x8 Meet, click here.
- 8x8 Work for Desktop does not sync both ways with Google Calendar. Edits made to a meeting in Google Calendar carry over to the same meeting listed in 8x8 Work for Desktop, but not vice versa.
- 8x8 Meet
- Google Chrome browser (version 61 or newer)
View additional information
For information on the integration, please refer to: