What's new in the 8x8 Contact Center 9.14 release?
We are excited to announce that 8x8 Contact Center 9.14 is now ready. In this release, we have introduced the following enhancements to improve the productivity of agents, supervisors, and administrators. You will be notified by our 8x8 Support team when your tenant is due for an upgrade.
- Ability to check content in email channels
- Ability to remember the last selected outbound phone code
- Ability to set up DTMF blacklist
- Introducing the Chat API 2.0
- Support for OAuth2 authentication for email channels
- Ability to adjust post-processing time for direct agent calls
- 8x8 web chat is now WCAG 2.1 compliant
- Bug fixes 9.14
Note: The product version in 8x8 Agent Console and 8x8 Configuration Manager may show up as 10.0 instead of 9.14 while we are working to fine-tune our 8x8 Contact Center applications.
For our releases in PDF, visit our documents on support website or knowledge base.