What's new in the 8x8 Contact Center 8.1.7 release?
In this release, 8x8 8x8 Contact Center introduces new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to improve the overall productivity of agents in your contact center.
The key features and improvements in this release are:
- Co-browsing: Ability to assist customers remotely using shared browsing.
- Post-Processing Time: Ability to eliminate post processing time for interactions to improve call handling time.
- Enhanced Handling of Emails: Ability to prevent agents from deleting pending emails.
- Improved Awareness of Queue Status: Alert agents about the queue status before transferring an interaction to a queue.
- Salesforce Provisioning Improvements: Ability to control agents' access to Salesforce integration.
- Dial Plan Useability Improvements: Ability to copy dial plans.
You can also access the list of bug fixes addressed in the release.