Create a campaign
Here is a checklist of tasks you should complete before creating a campaign:
- Create and identify an outbound phone queue to assign the campaign.
- Assign agents to the outbound phone queue.
- Create a transaction code list to capture campaign call outcomes and assign it to the outbound queue.
- Identify and set up CRM objects and fields from the 8x8 Contact Center CRM, or Salesforce CRM in Outbound Setup.
- Upload audio files.
- Identify and map call outcomes that require disposition actions.
- Optionally you can:
- Determine a daily calling schedule for the campaign.
- Determine the campaign search and sort strategy.
- Identify a CRM field to capture the call outcome through transaction codes for recycling a campaign.
- Identify a CRM field to capture the Do not Call disposition.
- Identify supervisors to monitor and/or control a campaign.
Creating a campaign involves the following tasks:
- Define campaign properties
- Assign audio files to a campaign
- Assign supervisors to a campaign
- Define campaign search criteria
- Specify a sort order for a campaign