Manage agent interaction retrieval
As a supervisor, you want the ability to access all agent and queue interactions in a pre-configured template. We have introduced the Interaction Retrieval widget, where you can view all 8x8 Contact Center interactions such as voice calls, digital messages and voicemails. Agent interactions are displayed at a glance, listing the date and time of an interaction, the source of an interaction, the agent’s name, the duration of an interaction, and other related information. You can view more details of an interaction by navigating to the 8x8 Quality Management and Speech Analytics (QM&SA) application
You can access agent interactions through the 8x8 Supervisor Workspace.
To log in to 8x8 Supervisor Workspace:
- In your preferred browser, enter https://login.8x8.com/.
From the 8x8 login page, enter your username or email address and click Continue.
Enter your password and click Login.
The 8x8 application panel launches, listing all the applications available to you. Select the 8x8 Supervisor Workspace application.
When 8x8 Supervisor Workspace launches, you will see a dashboard displaying real-time queue and agent metrics.
You can view agent interactions by navigating to the Interaction Retrieval widget.
To view agent interactions:
- Select the Interaction Retrieval page.
The Interaction Retrieval widget is displayed. For every interaction, the following details are listed:
- Date/Time: It indicates the date and time an interaction was handled. Click the column header to sort by the most recent or oldest interaction.
- Source: It indicates the type of interaction, such as Inbound Call, Outbound Call, Inbound Message, or Voicemail.
- Agent: It indicates the name of the agent who handled the interaction. Click the column header to sort interactions by the agent’s name.
- Duration: It indicates the duration of an interaction. Click the column header to sort interactions by the longest or shortest duration.
- Caller: It indicates the customer’s name or phone number associated with an interaction. Click the column header to sort interactions by caller.
- Queue Name: It indicates the name of the queue for an interaction. Click the column header to sort interactions by the queue name.
- ID: It indicates the 8x8 Contact Center interaction number. Click the column header to sort interactions by ID.
Select an interaction from the list, and click to view additional details in the QM&SA application.
You are directed to the Search Interactions page, where a summary of the interaction is displayed.
To learn more about accessing and viewing interaction details, see 8x8 Quality Management and Speech Analytics tools.