What’s new for 8x8 Contact Center agents?
In 2023, 8x8 Agent WorkspaceThe brand new interface for 8x8 Contact Center agents to receive and process customer interactions. has also introduced the following enhancements:
- Ability to view agents and assigned queues in Agent dashboard
- Ability to send outbound SMS messages
- Ability to switch sub-status
- Enhanced filtering in contract directory
- Ability to filter favorite queues
- Ability to filter favorite agents
In early 2022, 8x8 Contact Center introduced 8x8 AgentAgents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Workspace which offers a streamlined experience for all agents. This highly intuitive interface streamlines customer interactions while delivering a simpler, more efficient, and more engaging way for agents to keep productivity high and customer experiences powerful. This clean new interface allows agents:
- To process interactions and manage their routine tasks with ease
- To focus on the task at hand by minimizing distractions
- To collaborate and engage with other agents and experts quickly
- To handle customer interactions more efficiently and effectively
For enhancements introduced prior to this release, see our content on previous releases.