Note: This feature is available to all users. However, the ability to review past meetings is available to 8x8 Work and registered 8x8 Meet users, but not to guests who have not signed in.
For details on 8x8 Meet features available to different user types, click here.
Whether you are able to attend a meeting from start to finish or need to leave before the meeting ends, 8x8 Meet enables you to leave a meeting at any time. In addition, if you need to remove another participant from an active meeting, you can remove them instantly. After a meeting with 8x8 Meet ends, you can review it from a list of past meetings in your desktop or mobile app.
To leave a meeting:
Click or tap Leave to disconnect from the meeting.
To remove another participant from a meeting:
- If you need to remove a participant from a meeting:
- On desktop apps or browsers: Click More options on the participant’s video tile to open a menu.
- On mobile apps: Hold down on the participant's video tile to open a menu.
- From the menu, select Kick out to immediately remove the participant from the meeting.
If you have synced your preferred calendar app with 8x8 Meet, you have the ability to review the details of your past meetings from your desktop or mobile app.
To review past meetings via your app:
- Open your desktop or mobile app.
- Go to Meetings / > Recents to see your list of recent meetings.
- From the list of meetings, select the desired meeting to see the information associated with it.