You are here: What's New?
What's New in 2.0?
In this release, we have introduced the following enhancements for Virtual Office for NetSuite:
- New and improved user interface: Take advantage of a streamlined new user interface that lets you handle calls and navigate more efficiently than ever before.
- Call log notes during an active call: You don't have to wait until a call ends to take notes; in addition to taking notes after your call ends, you can now take important notes of your discussion while the call is still active.
- Ability to access unworked calls: Never let another unlogged call slip through the cracks; if you have not logged some of your previous calls, you can easily find them under the Unworked sub-tab of the Call Log tab. You can edit the call notes and populate the call outcome, and save the call log.
- Different NetSuite entities can be made searchable in the app: In addition to company and NetSuite contacts, you can control whether your contact search in the app can find NetSuite entities such as Prospects, Partners, Customers, and more.
- Option to send feedback: If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion for an improvement, quickly and easily send feedback on the app by going to Menu > Report a problem.
- Support for Virtual Office Editions users: The latest version of Virtual Office for NetSuite is now available for Virtual Office Classic and Virtual Office Editions users alike.
- More persistent settings: Don't worry about resetting your settings or custom call outcomes when you clear your browser cache; your settings in the app now persist independently of what happens in your browser.
In previous releases, we have introduced the following enhancements:
- Multiple-profile support: Virtual Office for NetSuite now works with customers that use multiple profiles within NetSuite. You need to set up an 8x8 portlet on the home page for every profile used. Click here for details on how to create a portlet.
- Improved screen pop: Previously, the activity history pop was limited to contacts. It is now available for all supported objects.
Open topic with navigation