Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone connections use a data connection to originate and transport telephone calls.
The Virtual Contact Center supports the following types of VoIP telephone equipment:
- Software-based VoIP phones, such as the CounterPath Bria softphone
- Hardware-based VoIP phones, such as the Cisco 7940/7960 series IP phone
Based on your business site, the IP address you use will vary.
|US West Coast (NA1-NA6, NA11-NA12)||184.108.40.206/24 , 220.127.116.11|
|US East Coast (NA7-NA10, NA17)||18.104.22.168/24|
|United Kingdom (EU2-EU3)||22.214.171.124/24|
|Asia Pacific (AP1)||126.96.36.199/24|
|Canada Ontario (BC1)||188.8.131.52/24|
For details about using CounterPath softphones, see the firewall and NAT requirements in the table listing computer hardware and software required to run Agent Console. In addition, see how you can:
- Configure CounterPath eyeBeam.
- Configure CounterPath Bria for Windows.
- Configure CounterPath Bria for Mac.
For details about VoIP equipment and configuration, contact Virtual Contact Center Support.