Enhanced Voicemail Email Notification
The voicemail email notification now provides the transaction ID, allowing you to track the queued voicemails better. An email notification for a voicemail is generated as a result of:
- Voicemail Queue Notification: When a caller leaves a voicemail via a voicemail queue, an email notification is sent to the email address configured for the voicemail queue.
- IVR Settings for Voicemail: A voicemail being sent to an agent from the voicemail queue. The agent requests an email to be sent to the agent.
- Transferring to Agent Voicemail: A voicemail being sent to an agent after the caller calls and leaves a voicemail in the agent’s voice box.
Additionally, you can retrieve the following information from a voicemail notification sent by email:
- Tenant name
- Cluster ID
- Phone queue ID
- Voicemail queue ID
- Calling name
- Interaction GUID of the inbound phone queue
- Transaction ID of the inbound phone interaction
- Voicemail begin offset
- Agent name
- Voicemail retrieval delay
To configure voicemail notification, go to Queues/Skills > Voicemail Queue > Notification and select the Enabled checkbox. You can enter more than one email address for the notification. See Configure Voicemail Notification for more information.