Enable Post Call Survey
A Post Call Survey is a questionnaire presented to the caller at the end of a call, typically to collect feedback about the quality of service offered by the company. Companies use a survey to gather feedback from customers, and analyze the collected data to help improve their services. You can get feedback on the overall product quality or service quality, get to know the customer satisfaction, and take corrective actions. Here are a few typical survey questions:
- Customer Satisfaction: "How satisfied are you with the overall experience of our service?"
- Agent Performance: "How do you rate the service quality of the agent who served you on the call?"
- First Call Resolution: "Was the issue resolved at first call or did you call more than once?"
- Net Promoter Score: "Would you recommend our service to your family or friends?"
- Offers a questionnaire to the caller at the end of a call to collect feedback about the quality of service.
- Provides IVR-controlled surveys which are defined by an IVR script. The behavior and questions in IVR-controlled surveys are not controlled by agents.
- Provides agent-assisted surveys which are offered by agents via transferring a call to an inbound phone queue or a dedicated Post Call Survey channel.
- Provides stand-alone/Independent surveys which are taken by customers voluntarily and is directed to the survey from a web page.
- Offers surveys to callers while they are on a call, at the end of the call, or call back at a later time.
- Presents survey questions as scale, yes/no, and voice comment questions.
For details about use cases and survey questions, see our 8x8 Contact Center Post Call Survey User Guide.