You can find the tenant name, tenant language, support level, and other tenant subscription information besides your account preferences under Home > Profile.
The information in the Profile page is grouped under the following areas:
- Secure File transfer Protocol (FTPES) - set password: Allows the Primary Administrator to set up a password to access agent call recordings through FTPES (Secure File Transfer Protocol).
- Miscellaneous tenant settings: Groups information on the tenant time zone, tenant label, and options to allow agents to change name, enable SSL API, change screen pop settings, and enable agent's workplace setting change validation.
- Service Notifications - email addresses: Specify email addresses for administrator and maintenance email distribution list.
- Tenant email - SPAM filtering parameters: Defines threshold level to filter unwanted emails and allows listing Spam Black Lists and Spam White Lists.
- Tenant - Logo: Allows you to upload an image logo for branding 8x8 wallboards. Click Browse and upload an image.
- Phone Connection Mode: With Phone Connection Mode, agents set up their voice connection before they start working on calls and remain connected throughout their working day. You can choose On Demand or Persistent connection mode. You can allow agents to change their Phone Connection Mode or enable Auto Answer.
For a detailed summary of your tenant settings, refer to Summary of Profile Settings. See the following topics to learn how to configure your tenant settings: