In Virtual Contact Center, an outbound queue is used to channel agent-initiated outbound calls to the destination. These calls may be:
- Agent-dialed from the Control Panel: Must be configured via Outbound Phone Codes.
- Requests for web callback: API accepts Queue ID as a parameter.
- Via click-to-dial: API accepts Queue ID as a parameter.
- Campaign calls: Must be directed via an Outbound Phone queue.
When an outbound call directs through a queue, an agent's status changes to busy preventing any calls being offered to the agent.
Configuring an outbound phone queue involves:
- Defining outbound phone queue properties
- Assigning outbound phone queue members
- Setting up outbound phone queue call priority
- Defining outbound phone queue SLA
- Viewing campaign assignments