Configure Profile Settings
You can find the tenant name, tenant language, support level, and other tenant subscription information besides your account preferences under Home > Profile.
The information in the Profile page is grouped under the following areas:
- Administration and File Transfer Passwords: The current password required to set a new password for either Configuration Manager, or Secure File Transfer Protocol (FTPES).
- Configuration Manager - change password: Allows the Primary Administrator to change Configuration Manager password. You must enter the current password first and then enter a new password.
- Secure File transfer Protocol (FTPES) - set password: Allows the Primary Administrator to set up a password to access agent call recordings through FTPES (Secure File Transfer Protocol).
- Miscellaneous tenant settings: Groups information on the tenant time zone, tenant label, and options to allow agents to change name, enable SSL API, and change screen pop settings.
- Service Notifications - email addresses: Specify email addresses for administrator and maintenance email distribution list.
- Tenant email - SPAM filtering parameters: Defines threshold level to filter unwanted emails and allows listing and .
- Tenant - Logo: Allows you to upload an image logo for branding 8x8 wallboards. Click Browse and upload an image.
- Phone Connection Mode: With Phone Connection Mode, agents set up their voice connection before they start working on calls and remain connected throughout their working day. You can choose On Demand or Persistent connection mode.
For a detailed summary of your tenant settings, refer to Summary of Profile Settings.
Open topic with navigation