8x8 Quality Management and Speech Analytics 5.9.3 Release Notes
We have introduced the following major enhancement to 8x8 Quality Management users in this release:
With 8x8 Contact Center voicemail integration, 8x8 Contact Center supervisors can now holistically track and measure agent performance across voicemail channels offered by 8x8 Contact Center, thereby reducing the manual work needed to get this insight today. This enhancement allows an evaluator to listen to queued voicemail interactions handled by 8x8 Contact Center agents, access transcriptions, and notify agent supervisors if agents require coaching. Let’s say a customer has left frustrating comments in a voicemail about the lack of response from the agent, the interactions can be flagged for further agent training. Coaching feedback can be documented and tracked within the Quality Management application. Tracking coaching feedback ensures that feedback is documented and that the agent is coached within a reasonable time frame.
- Evaluate agents and report on their performance within the app for all 8x8 Contact Center voicemail interactions
- Access voicemail transcriptions
- Combine the agent performance data from evaluations on voice media with the data from evaluations on chat media to create a more holistic view of how the agent is performing overall within the contact center
- Discover content trends between voicemail and phone interactions
- Discover coaching opportunities across voicemail interactions
- View the voicemail interactions in QM/SA
- Evaluate voicemail interactions and report on the evaluations.
These steps provide an end-to-end workflow from setting up coaching preferences to tracking coaching comments in an evaluation report.
Evaluating interactions is an important part of your Quality Assurance program. Using QA templates created by you (or your supervisor/admin), you can identify where agents did well and where they need additional coaching. The QM administrator has permission to set coaching preferences in the template editor. When an evaluator selects this template for evaluating an interaction, these coaching preferences are applied.
Learn more about how to set up coaching preferences.
Evaluators review voicemail interactions based on an evaluation template, score the interaction, request supervisors to coach agents when needed based on evaluation templates. These templates are designed to ensure professional yet friendly interactions with customers.
Evaluating an interaction involves:
- Selecting an interaction to evaluate
- Selecting a template to use
- Evaluating the interaction
- Emailing the agent a copy of the evaluation
When the evaluator requests coaching, the supervisor receives an email notifying that the agent who handled the interaction requires coaching input. The supervisor reviews the evaluation feedback and coaches the agent as necessary. Once the coaching is complete, the supervisor enters coaching comments into the evaluation template and optionally sends a notification to the agent to confirm the coaching actually occurred.
To learn how to set up coaching preferences, create a template, evaluate a voicemail interaction, and communicate the coaching feedback with agents and their supervisors, check out the detailed instructions for Coaching feedback workflow for voice interactions.