You are here: Add 8x8 Integration with Okta
Add 8x8 Integration with Okta
You can add 8x8 integration with Okta as an Okta administrator, and finish integration setup from Okta and 8x8 Configuration Manager.
To add the 8x8 integration app:
- Log in to Okta as an administrator.
- From the top menu, open the Applications page, and then click Add Application.
- In the search bar, search for the 8x8 Inc app, and click Add when the app shows up.
- In the app page that opens, enter the desired label for the application, and select whether your organization's users are able to see the application icon from their applications list in Okta on desktop and/or mobile.
- When you are finished with general settings, click Done to open the application details.
You are now ready to set up Single Sign-On with 8x8 and Okta.
Open topic with navigation