Sign in to 8x8 Voice for Teams app app
You can sign in to 8x8 Voice for Teams app via Single Sign-On.
To sign in to 8x8 Voice for Microsoft Teams app:
- Log in to Microsoft Teams. The General Microsoft Teams screen displays with your team name listed under Teams.
- If your IT admin installed this app for you, the app should already be pinned in the Microsoft Teams left navigation bar. If not, try clicking More added apps , then click on the 8x8 icon. The sign in screen via Single-Sign On (SSO) displays.
Note: If the 8x8 app does not display at all, contact your administrator.
- Click Sign in via SSO.
- Enter your 8x8 username or email in the 8x8 Username or Email field and click Continue.
- Click Login with organization.
- Select the Microsoft Teams email from the list to launch the app.
After signing in, the Dashboard displays with the following tabs to navigate to:
- Call Queues: View the call queues and log in and out of the call queues.
- Voicemails: Listen to and manage your voicemails by selecting one from the left side.
- SMS: Send and receive messages (SMS and IM).
- Fax: Send and receive faxes.
- Call Recordings: Access recordings of your calls.
Settings: Set your preferences for voicemails, caller ID, call forwarding rules, call recordings, and music-on-hold.
Note: To change any other settings at this time, we recommend that you use the 8x8 Work for Desktop User Help.
- Profile: Share product feedback and access help center links.