You are here: Install Integration Package
Install Integration Package
Installing 8x8 Virtual Office for ServiceNow is a one-time task for the administrator. Once installed, the integration app is available to all ServiceNow agents.
To install the integration package:
- Log in to ServiceNow as an administrator. Your ServiceNow dashboard displays.
- Access the Filter Navigator search field.
- Enter <OpenFrame>.
- Click New.
The OpenFrame Configurations page displays.
- In the displayed fields, enter the following information:
- Enter the Name of your Virtual Office-OpenFrame configuration (e.g., <your_integration>).
- Click and select the Active field.
- Enter the Width and Height sizes (in pixels) for the phone icon associated with your integration. The default values are as follows:
Click the associated Lock icon and enter a Virtual Office URL of the following format into the URL field, and enter your own ServiceNow instance in the appropriate section:
https://cloud8.8x8.com/mapanelweb/public/launcher/servicenow.html?companel=vo&integration=I3&instanceUrl=<Domain URL of the ServiceNow Instance>&env=servicenow
For example, the following URL would be used for the ServiceNow instance <https://dev72734.service-now.com>:
- Click Submit to finish your integration configuration.
Open topic with navigation