In your integration settings, you can enable:
- Automatic call log (ServiceNow incident creation)
- Call log pop (incident creation)
- Automatic single match record pop
To view and change integration settings:
- In 8x8 Contact Center for ServiceNow, click the Settings icon.
- Go to Integrations > ServiceNow. The list of settings displays:
- Auto Call Log: Enable this option to automatically generate a call/chat log (incident). The incident includes information about the time a call was initiated or terminated, its total duration, and more. A chat log includes the chat transcript as well.
- Call Log Pop: Enable this option to view the call log (incident) pop in a browser tab once the interaction is terminated.
- Auto Single Match Record Pop: Enable this option to match record pop so you can preview recorded information and historical records to prepare for a call.
- Under Settings, confirm that the settings are enabled. These settings are enabled as indicated by the sliders set all the way to the right.
- Click X to go back to the 8x8 Agent Console main interface.