You are here: Log In
You can log in to Virtual Contact Center for HubSpot at any time from your HubSpot contacts.
To log in to the integration:
- Log in to your HubSpot account, and go to Contacts.
- In the lower corner of the window, click the 8x8 button to open your integration panel.
- At the prompt, enter:
- Your organization's Virtual Contact Center domain. For example, for an organization on tenant <vm4>, the domain to enter would be <https://vcc-vm4.8x8.com/>.
- The integration data request token (integration Client ID) provided by your administrator.
- Click Save to open a prompt for your Agent Console credentials.
At the prompt, enter your agent ID and password to log in to 8x8 Agent Console. You may need to consult your supervisor for credentials.
Note: Multiple invalid login attempts may lock you out.
- You are now logged in to Virtual Contact Center for HubSpot. The app launches in the tab and places you in the On Break status.
For details on agent status and an overview of Agent Console, refer to the Quick Start Guide.
- Change your status to Available or Work Offline.
Open topic with navigation