Overview: Virtual Contact Center for HubSpot
Virtual Contact Center offers multichannel integration with HubSpot, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels, allowing you to access data from your CRM through an integrated Agent Console. 8x8 Virtual Contact Center provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience, and allowing you to access detailed records of communications with each customer.
During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work.
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service.
This guide is intended for agents who use version 1.0 of Virtual Contact Center integration with HubSpot.
Virtual Contact Center for HubSpot offers the following features:
- Integrate with the online implementation of HubSpot.
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
- Use integrated functionality with Agent Console via a browser tab.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Log phone, chat, and voicemail interactions automatically based on the associated Contact.
- View screen pop for web callback interactions.
The HubSpot integration:
- Supports only the Contact object in HubSpot
- Does not currently support click-to-dial
As integration with HubSpot is in the form of a Chrome extension, Google Chrome is required.
8x8 integration with HubSpot currently supports the Contact object in HubSpot.
- Gather the login credentials of your HubSpot account.
- Gather the login credentials of your 8x8 Virtual Contact Center agent account.
- Gather the online Virtual Contact Center domain your organization uses.
- Gather the Client ID of Virtual Contact Center for HubSpot from your admin.