Overview: 8x8 Spaces
Let’s say your organization uses in-room conferencing systems to facilitate team and company meetings. As an administrator, you can enhance collaboration within your organization by empowering your existing conference room hardware with 8x8 Spaces! Enable users to access scheduled meetings the moment they walk into a conference room, instantly launch content sharing on a conference room television, and much more.
For details on 8x8 Meet features available to different user types, click here.
- Take advantage of existing in-room conferencing hardware to interoperate with 8x8 Meet.
- Join scheduled meetings with a single tap upon walking into the relevant conference room.
- Enhance presentations by instantly casting the content of your computer desktop or a specific window to a conference room television.
- 720p resolution
- USB 3 or USB-C connectivity
- Speaker: 3.5 mm audio, or USB 3 or USB-C connectivity
- Microphone: USB 3 or USB-C connectivity
- Room computer: Quad-core with 8GB RAM computer running:
- MacOS 10.13 or newer
- Windows 10 or newer
- TV or display screen:
- 1080p resolution
- HDMI USB-C connectivity
- Tablet device:
- iPad running iOS 12 or newer
- Android tablet running Android 5 or newer
- Screen share adapter (recommended):
- HDMI input
- USB 3 or USB-C output