The L'application mobile Virtual Office allows you to access your Virtual Office extension voicemail. You can listen to the desired voicemail and access voicemail-related options, such as reviewing, deleting, and forwarding the current voicemail. You can also set up your voicemail greetings and change user preferences.
To view and listen to voicemail:
If you are logged in to the L'application mobile Virtual Office on your device, your device displays a notification to notify you of a new Virtual Office voicemail.
- Tap to open the main menu.
- From the main menu, select Voicemail.
From the navigation menu, tap .
Your voicemail list opens.
- From the voicemail list, tap the message you wish to play. The voicemail plays automatically. You can delete the message, mark the message as read, call back, or share the message.
- Tap the Play icon to listen to the message.
You can also check your Virtual Office messages via your recent notifications.
To view voicemail notifications and listen to voicemail:
- If you are logged in to the L'application mobile Virtual Office on your device, you can slide the notification list open from the top of your device screen while outside the app. You can see how many new 8x8 Virtual Office voicemail messages are available.
- Tap the notification. The Voicemail screen in the L'application mobile Virtual Office launches.
- Manage your Virtual Office voicemail as normal.
Ouvrir la rubrique avec les liens de navigation