Meeting hosts can record meeting audio and content sharing by exercising their host rights. Hosts can share their recordings with other meeting participants for later review. You can access meeting recordings from the list of your past meetings.
To record in meetings:
- Click in the meeting controls to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down, select Start Recording.
- Agree to the recording terms and conditions. An announcement plays for all participants that the meeting is being recorded.
- To stop recording, reopen the drop-down under , and select Stop Recording. An announcement plays for all participants that the meeting is no longer being recorded.
The host can end recording at will, or continue recording for the duration of the meeting. Even if all hosts leave the meeting, the recording continues until the end of the meeting if not switched off manually.
- After the meeting ends, hosts can access meeting recordings.
Remarque : pour vous aider, votre capacité de stockage est automatiquement mise à niveau par incrément de 1 Go si vous dépassez votre limite de stockage gratuite de 1 Go.
Ouvrir la rubrique avec les liens de navigation