Search for tasks
All 8x8 Contact Center tasks are accessed from the Tasks tab. You can search and retrieve task records by performing a basic or advanced search.
Basic search: Allows you to search for tasks:
To perform a basic search for tasks:
- by task number
- by task subject
- created by specific agents
- assigned to specific agents
- Go to the Tasks tab.
- In the Display Panel, click Search.
8x8 Agent WorkspaceThe brand new interface for 8x8 Contact Center agents to receive and process customer interactions. displays the basic search interface.
- Click the Search button to retrieve all tasks.
Perform any or all of the following, and click Search:
- Enter a task number.
- Enter a task subject.
- Select an agent who created a task.
- Select an agent or group to retrieve tasks assigned to them.
A list of task records matching the search criteria displays.
- Advanced search: Allows you to search for tasks by any field defined in a task record. You can create nested queries by using the AND logical operator. Additionally, you can look for multiple values for a field. For example, to access all media types, you can search for multiple values such as the phone, chat, email, and voicemail statuses. Use the advanced search feature to search for a larger set of default and custom fields than are available in basic search. To perform an advanced search, click Advanced from the basic search window.