8x8 Contact Center supervisors can create HTML-formatted frequently asked questions (FAQs) and save. Agents can send the existing FAQs to customers. If your contact center has prepared answers for FAQs, and those answers include shortcut definitions, you can use those shortcuts to quickly insert the prepared answers into chat responses, email responses, and email notifications while creating cases and follow-up records.
- Go to the Cases tab.
- Create a new case or new follow-up.
- Place your cursor in the Description field where you wish to insert the FAQ.
- You can enter an FAQ shortcut in the FAQ field.
Click Browse to select an FAQ from a list.
- Click Insert.
- Click Send, Save, or Save as Draft.
Note: Click below the Description to hide/reveal the FAQ field.
- During an active chat with the customer, enter an FAQ shortcut in the small text box above your main chat entry box.
Click FAQ>> to select an FAQ from a list.
- Click Insert FAQ.
The FAQ content gets inserted in the response.