If an 8x8 Contact Center agent forgot to log out at the end of the day, as a supervisor, you can log the agent out of 8x8 Agent WorkspaceThe brand new interface for 8x8 Contact Center agents to receive and process customer interactions. using the Monitoring feature.
Note: You can log out only the agents supervised by you.
To log an agent out of 8x8 AgentAgents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Workspace:
- Log in to 8x8 Agent Workspace.
Only supervisor accounts can access the monitoring features in 8x8 Agent Workspace.
- From the Display Panel, click Monitoring .
From the Control Panel, click Menu > Monitoring.
- Go to the Agent Management tab.
- Click Monitor in the header area.
- Click next to the desired agent to log them out of 8x8 Agent Workspace.
8x8 Agent Workspace logs the agent out and updates the agent's status to Logged Out. The agent is also notified in the app that they have been logged out by a supervisor.