In 8x8 Contact Center, we have introduced the ability for contact center supervisors to barge in on active calls between agents and customers, listen in, or coach or train agents live with AgentAgents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. whisper. Supervisors can begin monitoring a live call handled by an agent at any time during the call, and speak to agents by initiating a one-on-one private conversation with the agent. The customer on call does not hear this conversation.
To whisper during monitored calls:
- From the Display Panel in 8x8 Agent WorkspaceThe brand new interface for 8x8 Contact Center agents to receive and process customer interactions., click Monitoring.
- In the Monitoring window, select the Agent Management tab. It lists all the agents you have permission to monitor.
- Click Monitor in the header area.
- Select the agent you wish to monitor and click the icon next to the agent to begin monitoring.
If the agent is on a call, you can listen in.
- Click Start Agent Whisper to whisper to the agent. The agent hears a beep, signaling the whisper session.
- To end whisper, click End Agent Whisper.
- Click Finish Monitoring.