CRM landing page
When you log in to 8x8 Contact Center 8x8 Agent WorkspaceThe brand new interface for 8x8 Contact Center agents to receive and process customer interactions., the Display Panel launches separate tabs for:
- Cases: Lists cases assigned to you, and groups all related tasks, such as creating a new case, editing, and deleting cases, as well as reporting.
- Tasks: Lists tasks assigned to you with the ability to create new tasks, edit, or delete tasks.
- Customers: Lists customers assigned to you with centralized access to related tasks, such as editing a customer record or adding a case, a follow-up, or a task.
- Directory: This option is only available for users of Unified Login with 8x8 Work and displays the company directory that lists all extension users including 8x8 Contact Center agents.
- Monitoring: Supervisors can use monitoring to review and actively monitor agents, queues, groups, and campaigns. If configured by your administrator, the Monitoring tab appears along with other Local CRM tabs.
Filter lists of cases, tasks, and customers
Selecting a CRM tab lists customers, cases, and tasks. Click the drop-down list to filter the list as follows:
- For cases and customers:
- Assigned to me: Open cases and customers whose cases are assigned to you. This is the default option.
- Assigned to my group: Open cases and customers whose cases are assigned to your group members.
- Created by me: Cases and customer records created by you.
- My drafts (for cases) or My Draft Customers: Cases and customer records saved by you as drafts.
- For tasks:
- My Open Tasks: Lists all open tasks assigned to you.
- All My Tasks: Lists all tasks assigned to you.