Depending on your subscription and DR type, you may be able to allow users access to Analytics for 8x8 Work Essentials or Supervisor. Using Analytics for 8x8 Work, you can analyze talk time, ring time, call detail records, and more. By default, users do not have access to Analytics for 8x8 Work. See our user guide for Analytics for 8x8 Work for more information.
The following access levels can be available for the users:
- Analytics for 8x8 Work Essentials: Provides access to comprehensive set of unique dashboards and reporting options for all users.
- Analytics for 8x8 WorkSupervisor: Provides access to real-time view of all call activity for selected call queues or ring groups within the 8x8 cloud phone services. Users with access to 8x8 Work Supervisor get comprehensive call center-like reporting in a single dashboard view, which is available on any device.
To define users access to Analytics for 8x8 Work:
- In 8x8 Admin Console, go to Home > Users.
- While creating or editing the user, scroll down to see Virtual Office Analytics.
- Select Analytics Essentials or Analytics Supervisor from the list.
- Click to save the user profile.