Allow Access to Virtual Office Analytics
Depending on your subscription and DR type, you may be able to allow users access to Virtual Office Analytics Essentials or Supervisor. Using Virtual Office Analytics, you can analyze talk time, ring time, call detail records, and more. By default, users do not have access to Virtual Office Analytics. See our user guide for Virtual Office Analytics for more information.
The following access levels can be available for the users:
- Virtual Office Analytics Essentials: Provides access to comprehensive set of unique dashboards and reporting options for all users.
- Virtual Office AnalyticsSupervisor: Provides access to real-time view of all call activity for selected call queues or ring groups within the 8x8 cloud phone services. Users with access to Virtual Office Supervisor get comprehensive call center-like reporting in a single dashboard view, which is available on any device.
To define users access to Virtual Office Analytics:
- In Configuration Manager, go to Home > Users.
- While creating or editing the user, scroll down to see Virtual Office Analytics.
- Select Analytics Essentials or Analytics Supervisor from the list.
- Click to save the user profile.
Open topic with navigation