Configure screen pop for outbound calls
You can set up screen pop for outbound calls. When agents place outbound calls by dialing a phone number to existing customers, screen pop can be triggered, displaying the relevant customer record. This allows for outbound screen pop for Custom CRM.
- Log in to 8x8 Configuration Manager.
- Go to Integration > Screen Pop.
- From the list of target CRMs, select Custom.
- Enter URL: https://<your tenant platform>.8x8.com/SPOP/params.php
- Append the desired parameters to the end of the URL.
- Combine additional parameters with <&>.
- Trigger a screen pop based on one of more of the following events:
screen pop event screen pop parameter Preview Progressive Predictive When preview dialer occurs popOutboundAgentPreview=1 Yes Yes Yes When agent is offered popOutboundAgentOffered=1 Yes No No When agent accepts popOutboundAgentAccepted=1 Yes No No When destination is offered popOutboundDestOffered=1 Yes No No When destination accepts popOutboundDestAnswered=1 Yes Yes Yes When call completes popOutboundCompleted=1 Yes Yes Yes When call terminates popOutboundTerminated=1 Yes Yes Yes
Example: This URL triggers screen pop when agent is offered the call, when destination party accepts the call, and when post processing is complete. Click here.