8x8 Contact Center offers multichannel integration with the CRM of your choice, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your CRM with the capabilities of 8x8 Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via
During an inbound interaction, 8x8 Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
8x8 Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
The integration with 8x8 Contact Center offers the following features:
- Take advantage of multimedia interaction for flexible communications.
- Use integrated functionality with 8x8 Agent Console.
- Save chat transcripts for better record-keeping.
- Click-to-dial directly from the native CRM account.
- View screen pop of the customer’s CRM record during inbound and outbound interactions.
- View screen pop for web callback interactions.
This guide is intended for developers involved in setting up custom CRM integration with 8x8 Contact Center.
- Subscription to Standard, or Pro, or Premier 8x8 Contact Center package; for details, refer to https://www.8x8.com/call-center/service-plans
- Support for Web Service API from third-party CRM