Designing a Chat Invitation
A chat invitation serves to proactively invite website visitors to a chat. You can program the chat invitation to present to the visitors after they have spent some time on the website. 8x8 Chat Design offers a default chat invitation for use. To create a custom chat invitation, you can build a new invitation from scratch or copy a default invitation and make desired changes.
To create a custom chat invitation:
- Log in to 8x8 Configuration Manager.
- Navigate to Chat Design.
- Select Invitation tab.
- Click or Add New Invitation link.
- Enter Name and Description for the new chat invitation.
- Add or change the user interface elements of the invitation by selecting the desired details.
- When you are satisfied with look and feel of the invitation form, click Save.