Supervisors can now access the monitoring tool not only from the main menu in 8x8 Agent Console, but also from an easy-to-access Monitoring tab next to Customers, Tasks, and Cases tab. Monitoring allows supervisors to review and actively monitor agents, queues, groups, and campaigns.
To access Monitoring tab:
- Log in to 8x8 Agent Console.
- If configured by your administrator, the Monitoring tab appears along with other Local CRM tabs.
You can also access the Monitoring tool via the main menu.
As an administrator, you can enable the Monitoring tab for supervisors. You must log into 8x8 Configuration Manager and enable this option for each supervisor individually.
To enable the Monitoring tab:
- Log in to 8x8 Configuration Manager.
- Go to Agents.
- Find the desired agent and click Edit.
- Open CRM & Tab permissions.
- Select the Monitoring check box.
- Click Save.
The next time the supervisor logs in to 8x8 Agent Console, they see the Monitoring tab.
Note: By default, the Monitoring tab is added as the last tab in 8x8 Agent Console. You can change the order of display by dragging and dropping it in a new location.
You can change the order of tabs in 8x8 Agent Console as you prefer, to optimize efficiency and convenience.
To change the order of tabs:
- The monitoring data is updated even when the supervisor is on Break status.
- The last monitoring configuration before the supervisor logs out is saved, and is presented when they log back in.