Shared Wallboard Authentication
Wallboard administrators can bypass the need for log in credentials to run a wallboard. Instead, they can click on a URL shared by contact center administrator to launch a wallboard. The URL provides direct access to the wallboard.
To enable direct access to a wallboard:
- Navigate to Wallboards from the menu.
- Select and edit a wallboard from the list.
Click from the action menu icons list next to a wallboard to bring up the Share dialog box.
- Select URL tab.You will notice a wallboard URL.
- Click Share.
- Enter the email addresses of wallboard administrators.
- Click Send.
- A message notifies the wallboard URL is shared successfully via email.
- Wallboard administrators receive an email notification with a link to launch the wallboard.
Note: Click Revoke and Recreate to retire the URL and create a new one. If an email recipient uses the revoked link, a message indicates the URL is invalidated.