As a supervisor, you can:
- Access saved chat interactions using the Monitoring > Playback tab.
- Discern between internal and external records.
- Search chat records by specific data fields.
- Filter chat records by queue, agent, or channel.
- Sort the records by column headers.
- Select different time zone to view the chat record. Ability to choose different time zones.
- Search for content within a chat record.
- Access transaction details such as duration of chat, the channel and queue it was directed through, and more.
- Access pre-chat metadata (when available) for each interaction.
- Download the transcript.
- Pop out the chat transcript window from the Monitoring tab.
Images shared during a chat are not included in downloaded transcripts.
How to Access Chat Recordings
As a supervisor, you can log in to 8x8 Agent Console, sort, search and filter for desired chat recordings.
To view chat transcripts:
- Log in to 8x8 Agent Console.
- From the Menu, navigate to Monitoring.
- In the Monitoring window, select Playback tab.
- Select Chat link to access all chat recordings.
A list of available chat recordings is displayed.
- To filter, click Filter Window link. Select the desired filter criteria for queues, agents and channels.
- To sort, click on any desired column header. The list gets sorted alphabetically or numerically or by date.
- For a custom search, use the advanced search option. Create a desired search query and click Search.
- Click on the desired chat recording from the list to view the detailed transcript.
- To view the transaction details, click on the Transaction tab on the right hand side.
- To view the pre-chat meta data, click on the Pre-chat tab. The pre-chat tab shows only if the chat included a pre-chat form.
- To download the chat transcript, click the Download link on the right hand side. It saves the transcript as a text file.
- To search for a keyword within the transcript, enter the keyword in the search box. If found, all instances of the string are highlighted within the record.
- To pop out the chat recording window, click .
How to Select a Time Zone
By default, each chat recording is shown in the tenant time zone. You can select a timezone from the following choices.