Copy and paste IVR script objects
While defining or editing an 8x8 Contact Center IVR script in 8x8 Configuration Manager, 8x8 Contact Center administrators have the flexibility to copy and paste IVR script objects, reducing the time spent writing the script. You can use the copy and paste icons to copy any part of the IVR tree and paste it to a desired area. You must then apply the changes for them to take effect. The copy-and-paste feature is especially useful if you introduce similar call treatments with slight variations. You can write once, and copy as many times as you desire within the script.
To copy and paste a part of the IVR object:
- From the Configuration Menu, open Scripts.
- Go to the Phone tab.
- Find a script and click .
- Go to the Script tab.
- Select an object, and click Copy.
- Select an IVR tree node you wish to paste the copied object to.
- Click Paste. The segment is pasted immediately.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Click Revert to remove all changes since the last save.