Tour the 8x8 Configuration Manager interface
As an 8x8 Contact Center administrator, when you log in to 8x8 Configuration Manager, you see the , the Home page, and some tabs. 8x8 Configuration Manager organizes the user interface into three functional areas:
The following table summarizes the functional areas in 8x8 Configuration Manager. For details about each area, see Summary of the 8x8 Configuration Manager Tabs.
||Use the on the left to configure a desired functionality for your contact center. The lists features your company has subscribed to.
|2) Configuration tabs
||Select a desired item in the , such as Profile or Audio Files, to configure the feature.
|3) Header Bar
- My Profile: Allows the Secondary administrator to change the 8x8 Configuration Manager interface language to French or Japanese, for example. The Secondary administrator can also modify their email address using My Profile. The supported languages are: English, Japanese, French, Canadian French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Co-browsing: Allows 8x8 Contact Center customers using 8x8 Configuration Manager to seek hands-on assistance from 8x8 customer support or deployment team. To initiate a Co-browsing session from 8x8 Configuration Manager:
- Click Co-browsing.
- A pop-up window appears with a session ID that helps you establish a secure connection with the customer support agent.
- Communicate the Session ID to the agent, and click Start. See Get Remote Customer Assistance.
- Logout: Logs you out of 8x8 Contact Center.