Access control for Salesforce integration
As an 8x8 Contact Center administrator, you can control the number of agents who access 8x8 Contact Center Integration with Salesforce. Access to the integration is controlled in 8x8 Configuration Manager.
In 8x8 Configuration Manager, admins can grant access to a selective group of agents. During provisioning 8x8 Contact Center, your sales agent assigns the desired number of users allowed to use 8x8 Contact Center Integration with Salesforce. To check the number of authorized Salesforce users, go to Home > Profile.
To grant access to 8x8 Contact Center Integration with Salesforce:
- From the Configuration Menu, open Integration.
- Go to the Screen Pop tab.
Note: You must have enabled and configured 8x8 Contact Center Integration with Salesforce.
- Under Agents, select the Select and assign all agents check box.
Note: The check box is disabled if the number of named users assigned to the tenant exceeds the provisioned Salesforce Users Limit.
- To select agents individually, click choose agents.
- Select the desired agents from the list of agents configured in the tenant.
- Click Assign.
Note: If the number of selected agents exceeds the Salesforce user limit, you get an error message indicating the limit. You must readjust the selection accordingly.
- Save your settings.