In 8x8 Contact Center, Dynamic Campaigns allow administrators to add or remove records from an active campaign via campaign API. Prior to this release you could not add or remove records from a campaign after it started running. This supports integrated lead capturing systems which feed new prospects into the corresponding campaign in real time so they can be dialed within five minutes. Removing a campaign record does not delete it from the list but keeps the record for future reports.
For API configuration details, see our support article on how to configure 8x8 Contact Center dynamic campaign API.
- Ability to add a record to an active campaign via campaign API. The new record appears at the end of the record set.
- Ability to remove a record from an active campaign via campaign API.
- Ability to return a list of active records.
- Ability to return the status and information of a specific record.
- A record that is on a Do Not Call list (DNC) cannot be added into the campaign. An error message is returned for that particular record on the multi-status response.
- Ability to schedule a callback for a maximum of seven days in advance via campaign API.
- Ability to schedule a maximum of five million records to be uploaded via campaign API.
- Copying a campaign with the Dynamic Campaign option does not copy this option for the new campaign.
To set up Dynamic Campaigns:
- Log in to 8x8 Configuration Manager and go to Campaigns.
- Click to edit an existing campaign or create a new one.
- Select Dynamic Campaign.
- Click Save.
You can filter campaigns in the campaign list using the newly introduced columns: Campaign ID and Dynamic Campaign. Right-click on the campaign list and select to show the desired columns. For example, Dynamic Campaign appears in the campaign columns, but is not selected by default.
Check out how you can Skip Campaign calls during a campaign.