The Service Level Agreement (SLA) of an 8x8 Contact Center queue defines the target performance metrics of the queue. It includes the percentage of interactions processed within a specified time interval. You can set a target service level for each queue via 8x8 Configuration Manager, and periodically evaluate the service level. You can also set up an alert notification to show if the service level falls below the specified threshold.
To define Service Level Agreement for a chat queue:
- From the Configuration Menu, open Queues/Skills.
- Find the chat queue you wish to modify, and click .
Go to the SLA tab.
The following table summarizes the options under Queues/Skills > Chat > SLA:You can also choose to alert an agent if a customer has been waiting for a reply in chat for a certain amount of time.
SLA Tab Option Description % of interactions should be processed within To specify the Service Level Agreement (SLA) threshold for the selected queue:
- Type a percentage value as an integer from 0 to 100 percent, such as 40.
- Type an integer number to indicate the time interval.
- Choose the units of time specified by this value.
The valid time intervals are:
- For Phone and Chat queues: Seconds, Minutes, or Hours
- For Email and Voicemail queues: Minutes or Hours
Evaluate service level every Choose how frequently 8x8 Contact Center compares the queue's performance to the SLA threshold defined for the queue. Send email notification to Type one or more comma-separated email addresses that should receive email notifications from 8x8 Contact Center. The email is sent when the queue's performance level falls below the performance threshold specified for the queue.
- Click Save.