8x8 Contact Center offers integration capabilities with local and external Customer Resource Management (CRM) systems. Integrating with an External CRM enables you to expand the capabilities of 8x8 Contact Center CRM, and to incorporate your existing CRM system data into your tenant's interaction processing workflow. The integration supports voice and chat channels, allowing you to access data from External CRM through an integrated 8x8 Agent Console.
8x8 Contact Center provides out-of-the-box integration with:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Local CRM
Additionally, 8x8 Contact Center supports custom integration with your CRM.
8x8 Contact Center’s ability to integrate with External CRM offers the following benefits:
- Provides out-of-the-box integration with minimal configuration.
- Increases agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing out of the CRM application.
- Informs an agent about the caller by popping the caller's account information to the agent as soon as a call is offered to an agent.
The CRM integration allows you to perform your CRM account activities using the integrated 8x8 Agent Console with the following features:
- Multimedia interaction support
- Fully integrated 8x8 Agent Console
- Complete Telephony Integration
- Single Sign-On functionality
- Visibility to queue status and agent presence
- Availability of custom landing pages
- Customer CRM records appear via screen pop during inbound interactions
- Integrated Chat Management
- Ability to save chat transcripts
- Ability to use click-to-dial directly from native Salesforce account
- Ability for agents to toggle between 8x8 Agent Console and CRM accounts
- Support for screen pop for outbound campaign calls
- Support for screen pop for web callback transactions
- Creates Auto Logs for all transactions automatically
The core feature set is common to all CRMs supported by integration, but varies slightly.