Configure the 8x8 Auto Dialer
As an 8x8 Contact Center administrator, configuring an 8x8 Auto Dialer requires you to define outbound queues, set an appropriate dialing mode for each outbound queue, define global properties for outbound campaigns, and then create campaigns by assigning them to the outbound queues.
Configuring the 8x8 Auto Dialer involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Set up an outbound phone queue
- Step 2: Add custom phone fields in the Local CRM (Optional)
- Step 3: Define global properties for outbound campaigns
- Step 4: Create and control campaigns
If your tenant is provisioned with 8x8 Auto Dialer, the Configuration Menu shows the following tabs:
- Outbound Setup allows you to define global properties for managing all campaigns.
- Campaigns allows you to create and control campaigns.