In the final step of adding 8x8 Contact Center Wallboard, 8x8 Contact Center administrators must select which queues require metrics. Optionally, they can select predefined thresholds for each queue via 8x8 Configuration Manager.
To select queues:
- From the Configuration Menu, open Wallboard.
- Click to edit an existing wallboard.
- Go to the Queues tab.
- Select the queues individually, or click Assign All to pull their stats.
- Specify a desired threshold from the drop-down list of choices.
Note: You must have specified the threshold settings previously.
- Save the queue selections.
The wallboard configuration is now complete. You are ready to run a wallboard.