An 8x8 Contact Center Secondary administrator can assume a single role at a given time. However, that role can be changed by the Primary administrator in the 8x8 Configuration Manager at any time. Assigning a new role to an administrator removes them from the previous role.
To change roles for an administrator:
- From the Configuration Menu, open Security.
- Go to the Roles tab.
- From the roles list, select a role.
- Click Edit, or double-click to open the role details.
- Go to the Assignment tab.
- From the administrators list, find an administrator and assign to the role.
Note: You can assign multiple administrators to a role, but assign only one role per administrator. Assigning a new role to an administrator removes them from the previous role.