Access report for replied customer emails
As a 8x8 Contact Center supervisor, you can track whether agents have responded to emails by either accessing the Interactions Detailed report or the Interactions Summary report.
To access the Interactions Detailed report:
- From the menu, go to Detailed Reports.
- Select Interactions from the list.
In the Search or filter field, specify an exact match for the following filters:
- For Media Type, select Email
- For Direction, select Inbound
- For Outcome, select Replied
- Click Search to update the report with your selections.
To access the Interactions Summary report:
- From the menu, go to Interactions Summary.
- Click Customize to edit the report.
- From the Media drop-down list, select Email.
- Click Save to update the interaction summary report.
The Path Summary for email interactions is listed as Queued, Handled, Replied.