Access call recordings
If your phone system administrator has allowed you to record all your calls, your calls are automatically recorded. You can easily access and review it later from the Voice for Teams app.
Note: If your organization does not enable you to access call recordings, you do not see the Call Recordings list.
To access call recordings:
- From the left navigation menu, open your list of Call Recordings.
- Scroll through the list of recordings or enter the phone number you are looking for in the search bar.
- In the list of recordings that opens, you can play or pause a recording to review it. You can also:
- Delete: Hover over the recording, click the option to delete the recording. You are able to select which recordings you want to delete; once you are finished selecting, click Delete.
- Download: Hover over the recording, click the to download the recording.
If your phone system administrator has allowed you to view and set your call recording preferences, you can set your preferences to record all calls or none.
To set your call recording preferences:
- Go to Settings .
Scroll down to view the Call recording settings.
Under Call recording mode, select:
- Record all calls for this user: To record all your calls
- Never record calls for this user: To disable recording
Note: The option to Allow user to record calls selectively is currently not supported for 8x8 Voice for Teams app users.
For Recording announcement, select one of the following options to announce to the involved parties that the call is being recorded:
- Remote party
- Both parties
- Save your preferences.