Customer Experience Overview
Customer Experience is a streaming analytics application which provides contact center managers and supervisors real-time detailed view of their caller's experience once the call enters the contact center instance. Customer Experience provides detailed and aggregate view of all call interactions to and from the contact center instance.
Customer Experience is designed to be utilized as an analysis tool to optimize IVR designs, call routing rules and agent performance, resulting in improved business services and a positive customer experience with the contact center. It focuses on the call's end-to-end journey, helping to understand the need for IVR design change or further agent training. It also helps us assess agent performance. The path the caller takes (along with their selections) is recorded and available for supervisors. The contact center supervisor can review and assess the details of an individual call, or the calls coming to an agent.
To see the full functionality of this feature, you need to have supervisor rights. A supervisor can launch 8x8 Customer Experience from Console, eliminating the need for a separate login.
- Is utilized as an analysis tool to optimize IVR designs, call routing rules and agent performance.
- Results in improved business services and customer experience with the contact center.
- Gives insight into the interactions handled by agents such as call type and direction, call duration, caller name, and more, inside Virtual Contact Center.
- Presents a graphical view of the complete caller journey from the time it enters the contact center until the time the call is terminated.
- Allows for advanced search of all interactions such as inbound and outbound calls, agent or system-generated calls, and more.
- Reveals most common IVR paths in the tenant utilized by customers.
- Dynamic view of IVR scripts highlights caller abandon rates at different points in the IVR and provides actionable intelligence to optimize IVR design.
- Allows you to download interactions data in Excel and PDF format.
The Recent Calls functionality of Customer Experience helps supervisors answer questions such as:
- How many calls are rejected by an agent?
- How many times was a caller placed on hold?
- How many times was a caller transferred?
- What percentage of callers hang up in the IVR, and at which point?
- What is the average wait time in queue before a caller hangs up?
To access Customer Experience in Virtual Contact Center:
- Log in to Supervisor Console.
- Click the Application Selector in the Control Panel.
- Select Customer Experience.
The dashboard launches in a separate browser window.
- Use the top navigation menu to access the following dashboards:
Open topic with navigation